moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

28 October 2011

Project 52 | Understanding | Week 43


Motherhood is

understanding.

I remember people saying, oh, you'll understand once you're a mother.

So true.

I now understand the decision and choices my parents made.

And I am so much more thankful for them than ever before.

Jarvis has the best grandparents ever. All of them!



I am single parenting for 10 days. Normally this wouldn't faze me, but as I am 24 weeks pregnant with twins, and my toddler weighs a hefty 30lbs and still needs quite a bit of assistance, my awesome mom came up to help for a few days. So thankful!

Gammie is taking care of the all the 'yucky' pumpkin carving duties that this little boy kept fussing over. I love their faces in this!!



styleberry blog |cyan baby bliss | fitori | phreckle face photography | {rik-see } photography | the vandyck family


No comments: