moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

09 December 2010

Christmas travel...

I'm not sure how many of the family check this regularly, but I thought I'd put this out there.

After quite a bit of deliberation, J and I have decided that our little family will be sticking around Minot this holiday season. We feel that traveling to Texas in a few short weeks would just be too much for us right now. We will miss getting to see all of our Texas family, but are looking at coming a little later in 2011.

It's quite amazing how hard traveling with a little one can be on ALL of us, and after 3 major trips this year, we are worn out! So we are going to spend this holiday season tucked into our warm little house, surrounded by snow, and work on starting some family traditions of our own.

We will keep you updated on any future plans to return to the Lone Star State, but for now, know that any one of you is welcome to come visit and get some ONE ON ONE time with the sweet boy, he loves visitors!

We love you all,

J, C, & J

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Keep me updated when you are coming to Texas. I don't work retail anymore so I will be there. :)