moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

24 June 2011

Project 52 | Multi-tasking | Week 25

Motherhood is
Multi-tasking.
My primary job is to be his mother. 
But in learning to do that job to the best of my ability,
I found a group of mothers who support, enable, and grow one another.
Next year, I am leading it.
So this summer, I am learning to multi-task in a way I never have before!







Mother's of Preschoolers (MOPS) is an amazing group that I am so blessed to be a part of. I accepted a calling into being a co-coordinator for next year, and have jumped into the many responsibilities. Above, you see just a couple of the binders passed on to JaNae and I as co-coordinators. We spent an afternoon planning, sorting, and getting ready for the many exciting things next year. I am thrilled, but a little overwhelmed as I learn what this new responsibility means for our lives!






styleberry blog |cyan baby bliss | fitori | phreckle face photography | {rik-see } photography | the vandyck family

No comments: