I don't like quitting things, but honestly, this blog is about my family and how I feel, and I am just not feeling it. I may take it up again another year, but for now, Project 52 is out, and Insta-Monday will now be Insta-Friday! Enjoy :)
1. Vegan Strawberry ice cream with coconut milk!
2. Letting him peel his own orange= being able to get dinner on the table without lots of fussing, and good practice for his fine motor skills!
Brightly Beaming is working well for us!
4. The morning message and weekly bible verse. The teacher in me wants to have everything all set up and ready to go, but he's not ready for that! We will be adding to our morning message board as he gets ready!
**and no, I do not know if I will homeschool our kids, it depends on alot of factors and is something we will prayerfully consider when the time comes, however for now, doing preschool at home is perfect for all 5 of us.
5. Need to do a big garden post, but here's a sneak peek! 4 types of lettuce and peas growing up the netting, strawberries in the smaller boxes, and then peppers behind them! (the tomatoes and all the squashes are in beds along the back of the house, and the potatoes are in potato bags)
6. Garlic and asparagus are growing very well and the carrots are sprouting next to the garlic, with onions in the back bed behind that. And one of the sneaky-plant-eating animals, snot kitty.
Link up your happy little moments.