moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

20 December 2009

Keeping Occupied...

I am 38 weeks 4 days today! My appointment last week went well, no big news. I have started effacing, but no dilating or contractions, so we will see what the doctor says on Wednesday when I hit 39 weeks!

Me at 38 weeks:



I realized I haven't shared pictures of the house decorated- so here they are!


View from the back door


living room


kitchen


kitchen again


center area on one side


center area on the other side!


Entry way


laundry room (entry off of garage by dining room)- and yes we use all of those coats DAILY!!


I love having my washer and dryer back!


the stairway- the baby gate is actually to keep the dog off the carpet upstairs!


downstairs bathroom- Texas!


The storage closet under the stairs is my scrapbooking, sewing, and crafting room!


I love it, it's a perfect space!


storage down at the end


Master bedroom at the top of the stairs


More master



Upstairs bathroom


Jace's office- still a work in progress!



The art I made for the baby's room!


Looking into the baby's room- not completely finished, working on a border and a few other things!


changing station...


crib


glider


Outside lights!


Front porch lights!


Christmas tree lit up!

Anyway- Happy Holidays, we hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and we will miss getting to see you! We'll keep you updated!

J

No comments: