moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

19 December 2011

this much [23 months]

Oh my.... this is VERY late.... However, I am going to put part of the blame on the fact that my (year and a half old) laptop up and died on me... boo.... Hubby bought me a new one though, so we are up and running, I have quite a few catch up posts for this week, so check back!




23 months... when did that happen?? I can not believe that my little baby boy is about to turn two... wow.






This is from the Santa Fly In up at the squadron (more pictures later)... and it pretty much sums up this age... he has begun to understand fear, and apparently, Santa is SCARY... Poor thing...




linking up with styleberryblog for her *this much* project...

No comments: