moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

18 November 2010

10.5 months... cont...

So I mention in the post below, written just yesterday, that he hasn't shown an progress towards standing. And then I go and leave the house for a few hours this morning for a meeting, and low and behold...  the stinker starts standing on his own!!!

I swear, that child waits til it's just Daddy, and then does all the new stuff!! I mean really, I'm the stay-at-home mom, I'm not supposed to miss things, hahaha! Guess the sweet baby is making Daddy feel good :)

But really, he's standing on his own now. Just a few seconds, but he's trying. Balancing and getting there... he's so big!!

Just wanted to update on that! Have a wonderful evening!

C

No comments: