moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

04 November 2010

this much [9 mos]

So my wonderful friend over at styleberry blog is doing an amazing project. She's calling it 'this much,' and her goal is to get a picture of her daughter and herself every month, since often times us Moms are behind and not in front of the camera. Shawna over at styleberry blog, although not my original inspiration for cloth diapers and homemade baby food, has been an inspiring resource on both those topics.

She's an amazing photographer, and although my pictures are no where near the quality of hers, they are beautiful to me, and that's the whole point of her project!

She started last month, and I was behind the ball, so here's my catch up post :)


Swinging in the park- 9 mos, taken by Daddy on the iphone.

Much love, 
C

3 comments:

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] said...

SUNFLARE! Thanks for the sweet words! :)

Anonymous said...

Love you!!!! you are beautiful!! Gammie

VanDyck Family said...

This is a really fun idea. Love it!