moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

04 November 2010

this much [10 mos]

And following that entry right up with month 10... and I'm going to throw in 2 this month, couldn't decide which one I liked more!

Took me many tries with the self timer, but I finally got one! Focus is a little off, but I still  love it!


Month 10: Love those chubby thighs and belly...



Month 10: Attempting to wrangle him for a picture is not that easy!

2 comments:

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! The second is my FAVE!!!!

Anonymous said...

love the hair standing on end. so sad he doesn't love his mommy very much!! :P Can't wait to see you soon!! Love Gammie