moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

08 April 2011

Project 52 | Sweet | Week 14

Motherhood is

sweet.

Every once in a while, I have to go somewhere by myself.

But as I pull out of the driveway, and see his sweet face in the window,

all I want to do is run back inside, lock the doors, and stay home with them for the day.






My primary job is to be his mother. And I love it. More than I could have even imagined. 


But I have accepted other responsibilities, and sometimes, I have to be gone. And sometimes, I need a little girl time with some of my good friends to recharge and connect.


But every single time, as I pull out of the driveway, I look up to see this. That sweet face smiling and waving bye as daddy holds him. And the annoying yet lovable dog next to them doesn't hurt either.


And I want to run back inside, forget my responsibilities or need for down time and just snuggle them close.


Because when it comes down to it, I love my job. I love being a mother and wife and providing the best life I can for the two of them. So even if I want to get away, it's never for very long, because I love just being with them. 






No comments: