moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

03 April 2011

a little bit of fun | sewing and such

So, I've had quite a few deep, introspective posts lately, and I was feeling in the mood for a fun one!

So here's a random, things I love right now post, ps, these are all iphone pics, so they are just so-so, sorry.


Made this dinosaur tail from an old flight suit for the bitty. He loves it. He runs around and roars like a dinosaur. It's awesome.
  

I love sewing. I love the accomplishment of making something adorable and practical. Plus, I have a fabric addiction, and sewing is a perfect cover-up... This is a minky blanket for a brand-new little baby boy...

Seriously, as much as having a girl scares me (think teenagers, ahhh!), I think I need one. I love ruffles. And bum ruffles are even better. This sweet onesie has a pink polka-dot Huey (helicopter) on the front.


Just when did he grow up on me??? Playing like a big boy. He walked up to the table and had no doubt what to do with those cars on the roads. I think it's ingrained. Trucks, cars, and tractors, we love anything loud and with wheels right now!! (And that includes the vacuum, he LOVES how loud it is and throws a fit when I get done... silly boy)


I am a part of this amazing group, Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS), and it has been my lifeline here in ND. They are amazing Christian women who gather to fellowship, grow, learn and become better wives, mothers and friends. I have been in charge of the creative activities this past year, however next year I will be stepping up to be a co-coordinator in charge of the group. Jen, our current coordinator, worked with our other group in town and arranged for us to be a part of an international Leadership Summit put on by MOPS. Here are the 8 ladies from our group that attended. It was a wonderful experience and we are very excited about what next year will hold!


Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. Psalm 37:7

So there's a big bucket of random... Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

ARK said...

I so agree with the "needing a girl so I can sew ruffles thing"...I've got three boys :)

LOVE that dinosuar tail, btw...