moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

21 October 2011

doubles, doubles, doubles....

Everything in our house is doubling, and it makes me so excited!!




This week, we had the second car seat and crib come in, and next week my new diaper bag, more fuzzibunz cloth diapers, and the triple stroller will arrive!! Thanks for the gifts everyone!!



Double the car seats!!



I've finished up baby girl's bedding, and just need to finish baby boy's bumpers, but most of the necessities are all ready! (pictures to come once it's all together!)


There are still lots of little things we need, but I am feeling like I can breathe more knowing we have the big stuff! And I am getting as much sewing done, just in case I end up on bed rest (which I have no reason to suspect right now). 



Twins are double the fun!!

No comments: