moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

19 January 2012

36 weeks | The Fishies

Tomorrow I hit 36 weeks! Most people consider this full term, even for singleton babies! 

They should be very well developed with maybe a little more lung development to go. I'm guessing that Baby B is nearly 6lbs and Baby A should be above 5lbs now! Um yes, ouch.

I'm honestly shocked at how much they are still moving around considering they have no space! They are still rolling, and in the past two weeks Baby B has flipped from transverse to breech, and back! I took a video of them moving around, you can watch it here.

I have an appointment on Tuesday and we will be setting the scheduled c-section date then, but I'm expecting it to be sometime between Feb 1st-6th. We may have one more ultrasound to check positions and weights. I'm hoping if we make it to a scheduled c-section at 37/38 weeks that they will not have to stay at the hospital very long, if at all! We'll have to see!

My mom flies in tomorrow to help out for the next week and a half until the babies are here. Jace is still working full time, so it will be such a relief to have some help! She's been working hard to get everything wrapped up with her business so she can stay for nearly a month- such a blessing! And then my dad will be here for two weeks, and then Jace's dad and step-mom for a week. So we've got at least 5 weeks of help, yipee!

Not much else to share- but here's my 36 week picture!


3 comments:

christarella said...

looking GOOD!

Mahina and Lucas said...

you are doing great!!!

CGC said...

Oh my gosh! I think you look fantastic!

Also, after watching that awesome video I'm in awe. Lloyd kicked me so much I thought I was going to break, but to think you have two inside you doing that blows my mind! I feel like no one can understand what you're going through unless they've had multiples, that is a whole different level of gestating! You are such a strong lady. Love reading all your stuff.