1. Toddler handle for my diaper bag/stroller/cart. Because I now have more kids than hands. Jarvis holds onto this and it keeps him paying attention and near me. Perfect. and no, it's not a leash, he holds it and can let go...
2. Spinach and tomato quiche with a whole wheat crust. Made with wheat that I ground myself... um yeah. who am I??
3. Citrus peels in vinegar: homemade all-purpose cleaner. No more yucky vinegar smell and even better cleaning power!
4. Homemade french vanilla creamer... it was ok... gonna try a different recipe next time....
5. Took my kitchenaid from boring white to teal with fun lettering! Seriously took about 2 hours total. awesome.
6. Homemade whole wheat tortillas, AMAZING.
7. Twin tummy time... sweet babies!
8. Introducing.... our new wheat grinder!! Ogranic, freshly ground wheat all the time, for nearly 1/4 the price!
9. OH MY CHUB. This girl is so chubby, I love it.
10. Jonah getting some puppy snuggles!
11. Morning after our emergency room visit, sick boy got to eat lunch on the couch so mama could lay down...