moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

16 April 2012

Insta-Friday | Little Things

 

1. Toddler handle for my diaper bag/stroller/cart. Because I now have more kids than hands. Jarvis holds onto this and it keeps him paying attention and near me. Perfect. and no, it's not a leash, he holds it and can let go...
2. Spinach and tomato quiche with a whole wheat crust. Made with wheat that I ground myself... um yeah. who am I??

 

3. Citrus peels in vinegar: homemade all-purpose cleaner. No more yucky vinegar smell and even better cleaning power!
4. Homemade french vanilla creamer... it was ok... gonna try a different recipe next time....


 

5. Took my kitchenaid from boring white to teal with fun lettering! Seriously took about 2 hours total. awesome. 
6. Homemade whole wheat tortillas, AMAZING.

 

7. Twin tummy time... sweet babies!
8. Introducing.... our new wheat grinder!! Ogranic, freshly ground wheat all the time, for nearly 1/4 the price!

 

9. OH MY CHUB. This girl is so chubby, I love it.
10. Jonah getting some puppy snuggles!

11. Morning after our emergency room visit, sick boy got to eat lunch on the couch so mama could lay down...

1 comment:

Moments and Impressions said...

You amaze me... drooling over your food, the mixer and the fact that you have the two cutest newborns and handsome toddler. How do you get it all done?