moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

07 May 2012

Insta-Friday | 'Unca Kis'

Uncle Chris and Gammie came to visit this past week!! We have thoroughly enjoyed having them here, and I got more pictures on my fancy camera rather than my iphone... but here are a few!

 


1. Uncle Chris and the babies!
2. Luc and Jarvis think Uncle Chris is awesome. 


 

4. There are numerous elbow dimples on this precious girl. I want to nibble on her little arms!
5. Chris getting his workout on with the wheat grinder... I love it, but it's a WORK.OUT. 



 


5. The difference in the twins' feet... Joelle on the left, Jonah on the right....
6. The babies' afghans, crocheted by Big Nana! Aren't they gorgeous! Jarvis has one of his own too. My kids have such loving grandparents and great-grandparents.

 

7. Jarvis used to care less about stuffed animals, but since the pacifiers left, he is all.about.the.animals. Currently, he has his bear, his baby scout, his 3 wonder-pets, his elephant, his puppy, a hard plastic toy rhino, and a hard plastic toy hippo. He just keeps adding to the collection and now sleeps buried under them. adorable.
8. Project 'get rid of processed foods' continues! Homemade granola about to go in the oven! So delicious!!


9. My husband is awesome. I adore girl scout peanut butter patties. So for an early Mother's Day present, he made me some from scratch. Freshly ground whole wheat shortbread cookies, organic creamy peanut butter, dipped in dark chocolate. They are soooo good!!!


1 comment:

Moments and Impressions said...

Oh man... homemade peanut butter cookies. Oh what a great hubby.