moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

07 May 2012

this much [28 months] | Jarvis

This boy, oh my. He is one little bundle of energy!!




This picture isn't perfect, it was a bit underexposed and blurry, but it sums up Jarvis right now. He is two extremes. A screaming, tantrum-throwing toddler, and a sweet snuggly little one claiming, 'I want my mommy!' 


I asked him for a hug, and he gave me one, but it was complete with a nose bite!


Although 2 is alot of work, I am loving his age right now!!



1 comment:

Moments and Impressions said...

I was just telling my mom the other day - 2 is so hard and so much fun at the same time. I LOVE this photo.