moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

14 May 2012

Insta-Friday | week 20

 
1. Jonah's latest obsession, hands in his mouth, constantly!
2. Joelle... sweet chubby cheeks and long eyelashes!

 
3. My big boy snuggles.
4. My new bread machine makes jam! Strawberries, a little bit of honey, and lemon juice, delicious!

 
5. Planting flowers with daddy...
6. My sewing machine was hijacked for potato bags.

 
7. I rinsed his hair off in the bath tub and it did this on it's own, hilarious!
8. homemade salad dressings, SO GOOD!

 
9. I will never eat boxed crackers again! This recipe is amazing, especially with freshly ground wheat. and it's so easy!
10. Time to make dinner...

 
11. We found a ladybug. and watched it for a good half hour.
12. The new bread machine, yummy, yummy!

13. This is how Jonah looks most of the time! I know he looks serious in pictures, but that's because he only smiles at people, he really is a happy baby!

No comments: