moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

18 May 2012

TWENTY | p52 | 2012

remember when...

It felt like I would never sleep again.
Like I could curl up in a bed and sleep for a week solid.

But I just keep reminding myself,
they will sleep through the night, in time.

It won't be long before they will be teenagers,
who I have to pull out of bed at noon.

and before I know it,
they will be out of the house
and it will be silent all night long.




Check out other Project 52s at:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Chelsea, I recently migrated my blogger blog to Wordpress so I would really appreciate it if you'd update my P52 link (you've been linked in mine since week 3) to this address http://mytotstravel.com/blog
Great posts... love your style.