moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

04 February 2012

Insta-Friday | The final countdown...

(Or Insta-Sunday- since tomorrow we head to the hospital to deliver some babies!)


 Bored sewing... casserole carriers for my mom and for Stacy's birthday! They are insulated and fit 8x8 to 9x13 pans... love them!

 
Ran out of girl scout cookies... sooooo... baking time!

400 am and I are good friends... hot tea, a snack, and back to bed for some more sleep...

Glow sticks in the bathtub: cheap, easy, and so much fun!

 These are the best mornings... Jarvis loves to go and get books and read in our bed. Too perfect.

 
More bored sewing... a sneak peak of something for the twins....

 I sewed alot this week! Another set of 32 cloth wipes for the twins, this time flannel backed with minky!

My stylebabyLOGs: color-coordinated to keep them separate!


Final pre-baby lunch date with my favorite man- thanks Gammie!



And just for fun- some random pregnancy facts....
  • I have not been able to wear my wedding rings for the past 2 months. boo.
  • My belly button popped about a month ago- something that never happened with Jarvis at 42 weeks.
  • I have not had a single issue that twins are considered higher risk for (gestational diabetes, preterm labor, growth restriction, hyper tension, etc..)
  • I have gained a total of 35 lbs despite all efforts to pack on more. (I gained 27 with Jarvis)
  • My two biggest pregnancy cravings were peanut butter and cheese crackers and canned green beans with fried onions. I know- so horrible, but I ate these daily/weekly throughout the entire 9 months... so strange...
 


  • I didn't swell with Jarvis hardly at all, but these babies are taking their toll the last couple of weeks: 



Tomorrow morning- one last belly post with the updated composite, and then a post with baby weights and names late in the evening- can't wait!!