moved

We have moved! The blog, and all it's posts can now be found at mcbabybump3.com. Hop on over and find us there! You can use the search box at the bottom to find all older posts!

18 February 2012

Insta-Friday | My Valentines

 

 



 


 


1. My big boy Valentine opening his present- and yes, this was the best shot I could get, he was just too excited!
2. My little valentines, snuggled up together.
3. My favorite candy ever, a gift from my awesome hubs...
4. My 'we made it one week' indulgence (which sadly made the babies gassy... boo)
5. Sweet, sleepy boy. I love video monitors!!
6. Brother snuggles- look hard, there's a Jonah under there!
7. Cars 2, air-popped popcorn and Daddy... too bad we could only sit still for 1/4 of it!


And just for fun....

  
Delivery day               1 week post-partum               2 weeks post-partum


Amazing what the human body can do!!

No comments: